ilikeskype asked: dude first off... i dont have the beta yet but i will soon buy... and i like ur vids i followed u on face book and i tried to add you on skype :D but my question is when i go to ur server is there chance at all of me bing greifed? cus ive spent days on a humongus castle befoe then it got destroyed on free verssion
We cant promise 100% that your buildings wont be greifed but if you build something epic and let a mod or admin know, we can world guard it so nobody but you can build on it though.
Minecraft 1.7 Update Coming…
With the release of 1.7 coming soon, comes the question… Will your server update to 1.7 when its released? And the answer to that is NO. Our server will stay at the current version of Minecraft until all the Plugins we use are updated to 1.7.
So I suggest 1 of 2 things:
1. Don’t update minecraft and wait till the server is up to date…. that is if you want to play on the server.
2. Make a copy of your entire .minecraft folder and save it elsewhere so you can update to 1.7 and play with the updates, then copy the old folder back into the correct spot so you can play on the server.
Just want to give all of you a heads up!
New Server Info
Some of you may have notice the server has been under going some changes since the other night. First removing the whitelist and now adding permissions. My intentions are to make the server experience smooth and easy for anyone to be able to come on as well as protecting every user. At some point between now and next week we will be restarting the map of the server. Now I don’t want to really do this but for the overall experience and plans I have for the server this is necessary to do. The map will be available on Majik’s (Kid that runs my server) website for you to download and still play on, but will not be supported on the server.
On to what I am trying to do with the new map and plugins. I am trying to create a experience where everyone can access the server but also protect everyone. What I am doing is setting up permissions for different “Groups”. The groups are:
- Guest - Basically a user that can come on the server look and chat but not build.
- This is to help make sure random people just don’t join, come in and destroy your stuff or steal. So for times when there is no “Mods” on you will be safe.
- Builder - Pretty much a regular minecraft account where you can build, chat, and watch.
- Builder is earned through regularly coming onto the server and not being a ghost. I don’t want people that only come on once to be able to build. I want the server to grown and have some amazing things built and the people that earn builder will be those active people. A “Mod” or “Admin” are the only people that can promote you to a builder. Builders can not promote guests.
- Builder Pro - This is a builder but this can instantly (within 24 hours of donation) be obtained by donating $5 USD or more to the server.
- Donator - This is everything that builder has with some commands, such as spawning, and teleporting. Also will have access to more commands when added. To gain this tag is to donate $10 USD or more to the server.
- YoutubeVIP - Same commands as a donator, but if you have a youtube channel with more then 10k subscribers you can be moved into this group without donation.
- Mods - Everything Donator has but with the ability to kick, ban, or unban players if needed. Mods will ONLY be chosen from those who have the donator tag. I only want to empower those who have invested interests in the server, in the interests of each of you whom visit the server. DO NOT ASK TO BECOME A MOD This is something you earn, not demand or buy. Only “Mods” or “Admins” will have promote donators into mods.
- Bff’s or Overseer (still thinking of the name) - This is the same thing as mods, however these people can log into the server and do restarts or maintenance if needed. You can not obtain this in any way other then speaking to me and being a close friend. This is not for the average user. Also if you see these tags they should be respected as much as anyone else.
- Admins - Majik (Server operator) and Myself. YOU CAN NOT BE ADMIN!
So ofcourse after reading this you may be thinking “Man, hes just trying to get money!” Understand that this server I pay monthly for out of my own pocket. I am simply trying to break even with the costs of the server with the donations. At the same time rewarding those that do donate.
So I’m sure I will get this question.
Q. I already donated $5 to the server and have the donator tag, do I get to keep it?
A. Yes, your still the same rank nothing changes, moving forward though any new users will have to donate $10 USD or more the gain this title.
Q. I am a Mod, Do I still get to be one in the new server?
A. Yes, All ranks will remain the same while transitioning from the new to old.
Also Fly Mod will now be allowed in the server, and I will be resetting the ban list once everything is working correctly.
There will be a new banning process also which I will touch on more when I get it set in stone.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Spank you very much!
Donations can be made VIA -